.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Artful Times Challenge Blog

I found this great blog

http://artfultimes.blogspot.co.uk/

and they have a Fortnighly challenge, the latest is called Spray Away.

So I have some Stamps Away spray mists in my stash and have never really used them.

I started with some blank cardstock and sprayed with Amber, then with my Crafters Workshop mask I sprayed over with Rose, Midnight, Sapphire and Pansy.

The steam loco is my own stamp that I made, and stamped using Archival Ink in Plum, and added the Thinking of You sentiment.

I tried to replecate steam by removing some of the inks with water and highlighting wih a white pencil.

When this was complete I backed this onto purple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment