.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Saturday 5 March 2016

Red is the colour..

Red is the colour over at Indigo Blu,

http://indigoblublogchallenge.blogspot.bg/2016/02/february-challenge-red-is-colour.html

Here is my take..


Using a MDF tag, I painted it with Indigo Blu metallic paint in Ruby Slippers. Once dry I stamped using Baby Aloysius with black archival. Whilst this was still wet I managed to sprinkle some Wow embossing powder in Platinum and heat embossed.

I was really lucky just to cover the crown!!

Years ago I bought some dip pens, only used them a few times and gave up, but recently I started to really practice. Really pleased how I have progressed and enjoyed writing the tag. 

Great fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment