.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Spring Celebration !!!

Spring is well under way here in Bulgaria. It is a real joy to see everything coming alive after the Winter.

Spring signifies to me early bulbs, daffs and tulips.

So, as a 'celebration', I have made this..


I pained a section of scrap wood with white gesso to add a base.

Using 2 micron pens, I traced around the daffodil onto some tissue paper.

I then glued into position with some Modge Podge.

The colour was created by flicking IndigoBlu cottage paint in Banana Custard. At the moment we have Cheerfulness daffs out in the garden, these have orange centres, so I added some Brusho's in Gamboge. I then spritzed with a little water to mix.

I would like to enter this in the current challenge of Spring over at Country View Challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment