.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Thursday 21 July 2016

PaperArtsy Infusions and Pebeo Paints...

This is the result of experimenting with Infusions and some gloss paints.



I used some pastel colours from a set of Pebeo Brilliant Gloss paints. I poured them onto the canvas and spritzed on some water, and moved the paint around with a painting knife.

Using Infusions in A Bit Jaded and Blackcurrant, I sprinkled onto the wet canvas and spritzed on some water.




 I left it overnight to dry, I love the way the walnut crystals have left a spidery effect on the canvas.



 Another view, showing the Blackcurrant Infusions..



I don't normally use pastel colours, but for this technique I think it shows off the Infusions..

No comments:

Post a Comment