.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Sunday 28 August 2016

Beads, Charms and Dangles..

Beads, Charms and Dangles are the theme this fortnight on the
Paperartsy blog.

Here is my take on this...



I started off with 5 strips of paper, the first 3 I sprinkled on some Infusions in Royal Blood. With a small blob of Fresco paint in Caribbean Sea, I dipped in my finger and rubbed over the paper.



With these 2 other strips, I used Infusions in A Bit Jaded with some Caribbean Sea and a small amount of Limelight.



I stamped using a stamp from Backgrounds Plate 2.




All were then rolled up into beads.



With some cord I fed these through pulling tight to keep secure.



Lastly, another view...


10 comments:

  1. Love your paper beads & the colours (of the sea) are wonderful.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper beads & the colours (of the sea) are wonderful.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bryan I really like that. I've made paper beads before but never thought to string them like that, grata idea! Great post too. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Bryan. Love the effect of the infusions mixed with the paint. I must try that. Clever idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab beads and my favourite colours too, love the way you've threaded them together. Thanks for your visit and kind comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Cool!!! Nice idea ~Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great beads! Love that you used infusions too!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete