.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Clean and Simple...

I was reading recently about the importance of 'white space' within a project. This is not something I do, as white space scares me a little, I always feel you need to do more.

So I have created this...


My substrate is a piece of A4 watercolour card, and I sprinkled over 3 colours of Brusho's, spritzed with water and stamped onto the card.


I was really pleased with the result. I really had to fight with myself to walk away from this as I wanted to add more. But I have decided to leave as it is.

This was a real challenge for me, I need to do more of these to gain some confidence in having 'white space' within my project...

No comments:

Post a Comment