.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Monday 11 September 2017

AALL and Create Challenge 5 The Americas

Here is the link to the challenge.

My project for this challenge started with some black and white pictures of the fab architecture on Wall Street, I cut these up and made a collage 'river'. The sheet music again was collaged on Serif.




I was really pleased how the greens worked out, they formed the amazon rainforest. A mixture of Paperartsy Fresco Chalk Paints in Inky Pool, Banana, Beach Hut and Zesty Zing. I also added some Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio and twisted Citron Crayon.







The acetate being the top layer worked out really well, thank fully I had a green glass writer!!



Made some holes and backstitched some green thread, pleased of the outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment